Friday, August 2, 2013

Brielle

Today Brielle is one week old which I can't believe and I still need to write her birth story!! Seriously this has been the fastest week of my life and I'm pretty sad about it since I have a feeling that's how her life is going to go! I have to learn to enjoy and soak up each moment with her! She is seriously the greatest blessing of all time! I really thought I knew what love was and now I realize I had no real clue! The first time I held her I felt like my definition of love was so wrong this whole time! She has given me an even deep ability to love and it is something unexplainable! There is nothing like holding your child in your arms and knowing you helped create such a beautiful person! The temple has never meant more to me than it does now! My small little family is forever! No other truth brings me quite as much comfort and happiness! Motherhood is so Devine and I am so blessed to be a part of this great plan and to raise my daughter in righteousness!! I love you Brielle like no one else ever will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment