Monday, July 22, 2013

Waiting for Brielle

The last couple days my husband and I have patiently been waiting the arrival of our beautiful baby girl! Her due date was 4 days ago and however I didn't expect her to come on the day she was due I didn't expect to be 4 days over due. Especially when around 1pm yesterday I started having contractions. Over 24 hours later we are still waiting for our little princess! There really isn't enough excitement in the world to express how my husband and I feel right now! We cannot wait to see those beautiful eyes of hers and have her in our arms! There is nothing in this world that we love more than her and it's been so fun to see our relationship grow as we prepare for this sweet piece of heaven to come into our home! I'm feeling so thankful and overly blessed to know that she is mine for eternity and that I get to have her forever! As long as time goes on my baby she will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment