Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Easter is one of the greatest holidays the weather is so nice and family is always near! My nieces and nephews are always so cute and I love that it is a time to reflect on the atonement. Mostly this Easter has given me so much hope! Hope in the Savior that He lives and loves me. I can feel His presence in my life everyday. He has given me so many blessings and things to be grateful for! In the last 2 years my life has changed so much from the time I met my husband and we were married In God's temple to now having our beautiful baby girl come into our life! I can't help but think all this joy and happiness in my life is because of my dear redeemer. He payed the price so that I don't have to. My family is sealed forever now because of His great work and mission here on earth! I am forever in debt to my Father in Heaven and his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment