Friday, March 29, 2013

Pregnancy

So I'm going to post a lot about this pregnancy I'm sure just so I have the memories. Today I met with the midwife who will be delivering my baby and mercy gilbert hospital and it was seriously the best experience ever!!! I couldn't be happier!! I think this is going to be the best decision for me and my little girl! This week baby girl has decided she is going to kick my bladder like crazy meaning mom has to use the restroom ever 30 minutes. When I'm sleeping she wakes me with the startling huge kick meaning she must want me up. Other fun news I have heart burn like crazy! Seriously 24/7 and my baby bump is finally here I couldn't be more happier. Last week was the first time anyone has ever commented on my bump and asked when I was due and funny thing was I was in the ER waiting to see what was going in with Brennan's Collar bone!! So I guess I started showing at 22 weeks and I'm now 24 weeks a whole 6 months of making this little girl:) time is flying!! She means everything to me! I always thought I new what love was and I always thought I had a lot of love to give! Well I was wrong this little princess has taught me more about love than I ever knew possible. I now realize I have more love to give and my heart is much bigger than I ever knew! She isn't even here yet but ohh is she making a huge impact! This girl is going to change the world for so many and I can't wait to watch her grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment