Friday, March 22, 2013

Poor Brennan

My sweet husband had a very interesting spring break to say the least! The other night he was playing softball and fell leading to a very horrible break on his collar bone leading to a very unpleasant surgery. So for the past week I have been able to serve my husband and try to take care of him the best I could. For the last couple months he has done an awesome job taking care of me through out this pregnancy so it's been nice to do a little for him. He is incredibly amazing and never complains about pain! I am nothing like him! After surgery he was so funny! I was taking him home and locked our crazy dog, Lakota outside before he came in so she wouldn't jump on him. She gets to excited and loves us to much she can't help but say hi and get all crazy! When we walked in the house and she was so upset to be outside she was scratching and barking like crazy trying to get in. Brennan told me that she was missing a couple screws and was crazy and maybe he could give her some of his now that he had some in his collar bone. It was seriously cracking me up!! The main thing about this whole experience in trying to look for the good in all things even if it is a broken bone is that my husband and I depend on each other and The Lord in all things! Sometimes we may not exactly know what The Lord has in store for us but as we rely on each other and The Lord we can become stronger better people that love Him even with something like a broken Collar bone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment