Wednesday, March 20, 2013

our little girl!



Brennan and I are sooo over joyed to be having a sweet, beautiful baby girl! I never knew the power this little girl could have on my life.  She isn't even here yet and I can already tell I am forever changed by her.  My very existence has much more meaning.  The other day I read something that went like this... God's greatest gift to men is eternal life and His second greatest gift He gives to us is His children.  I feel so blessed to be receiving one of His children.  The responsibility is one I accept full heartily and I know at times I will feel overwhelmed, inadequate and even maybe I will feel like the task of motherhood is just not meant for me, but I also know without a doubt that before this life The Lord prepared me for this important time and role in my life and He has been preparing me everyday since and I can be a wonderful mother with His help! I wish that my baby girl could know how much I love her but I  don't  think she ever truly will until the day, many years from now when she makes her way into motherhood.  I remember growing up my mother would tell me everyday how much she loves me and I always knew she did but I don't think I ever truly understood the extent of her love until now as I feel my baby moving and living inside me. There really is nothing like a mother's love.  I feel so blessed that I get to carry this strong role in the Nansel family!  And I am so thankful for the example of my own mother to show me the way and still help teach and guide me as I step into one of the greatest chapters of my life! My baby girl is going to be one seriously loved child and she will have so many amazing examples in her life! Ahhhh I just cannot wait to be holding her in my arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment