Saturday, March 30, 2013

The husband

So I'm pretty sure that husbands are one of the greatest creations to man kind at least mine is. He seriously is such a loving, caring and sensitive man! Through out this crazy time of my hormones acting all haywire I have notices that Brennan has so much patience with me. Sometimes I have ridiculous moments that only he could ever possibly handle and still love and look at me the same. My love for him grows everyday. He has blessed me with so much. My whole life I have always wanted to be a wife and being his wife is better than any of my dreams. He is now making me a mother and helping me step into the unknown territory of raising our beautiful girl and I know without a doubt he will alway be an awesome husband and an even better father! He makes everyday bright and my eternity so joyful! Pretty much to sum it all up my life is wonderful because I married my best friend who will always be by my side making me a better person than I ever thought possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment