Friday, November 1, 2013

Scared

Today I read an article that scared me! Ahhh!!! It was an article on our media here in America. The reason it scared me is as I read it I was breastfeeding my sweet beautiful baby girl and realizing the this perfect, innocent, benevolent, pure of heart precious piece of heaven, daughter of God would grow up in a place as dirty and wicked as this place is and I don't think my anxiety has ever been so high! So I began to think really hard as to how I would try to counteract all the filth our society radiates through the tv and radio and magazines. And then it hit me I will need to be an example to her! I need to teach her from a young age so yes maybe even now while I'm feeding her I will have long talks about the woman I so desperately want her to be because I know that she will be the happiest if she avoids these media driven insane acts. As a mother I see its easy to fear but as I replace my fear with faith I will raise my daughter in confidence and know that she will be able and educated to make her own decisions in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment