Monday, December 22, 2014

Brielle Elaine 12/22/14

Today we have been getting ready to go to sun dance Utah to see grandmaand grandpa grape! You love visiting them and your cousins will be there not to mention the white Christmas you'll be having! Right now at this very moment I am blessed enough to end my day with you snuggled close to me fast asleep. I wish you could know how amazing you are to me but you won't that's truly not possible until one day you have one of your own snuggled close to you! I hear you sweet little breaths dragging you deeper into slumber and I marvel at how perfect something like that could be. I never knew breath could be so meaningful but it is your breath that mean the most to me! Yours and your daddy's. It's hard to say how life blesses you with so much! It happens so gradually that sometimes we miss it! I like to think that some how you came into mine and your fathers life because we all picked each other before this life and loved each other so much that we didn't want that bond to end and I know it has to be true because the moment I met the both of you it was so instant that I loved you! I'm such the lucky one in all of this and I want you to know that all love you forever like you for always forever and ever my baby you'll be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment