Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Our baby girl can scoot she is such a hoot! 02/05/14

Brielle Elaine has learned to scoot and it will be the death of me! It's so cute to see her get around with her head down on the ground and her butt up as she tries to make her way around the house! She is a sight to see and is getting strong I'm sure any day now we will see a full on crawl! The problem with her scooting and crawling means my baby is moible! That means I no longer can expect her to stay in one place... I learned that the hard way , when she fell of our bed earlier as I tried to put my contacts in! Luckily no harm was done just a very scared baby and an ever scareder mom! When the heck did my baby grow up and why!!!! I'm not ready for her to be independent! Although with her independence comes a new kind of aditude as well called throwing tantrums. Oh wait as I was saying why is my baby growing up!!! Even with all this she is an extremely loving kid! She smiles, laughs and giggles all the time! Not to mention when I come home from work she and she eyes me she instantly starts screaming and lunging for me! Ahhhh I love being this little girls mom! She completes me in so many ways! I may have been able to give her life and help create her for 9 months but she continues to renew me in ways that will last eternity. Now how do I ever say thank you for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment