Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blessing day 09/20/13

Little girl today was your blessing day and you were soo adorable!! I had the cutest little dress for you and headband to match!! The Friday before your blessing I has your ears pierced and grandma L gave you the sweetest bracelet.you even wore a necklace from grandma N that was a little gold heart shape necklace that all her kids wore on their blessing day even your daddy! Oh let's talk about your daddy! You have one special amazing dad who loves loves loves you! He gave you such a sweet blessing from our father in heaven! I can't believe in 6 days you will be 3 months! Sometimes when you are sleeping and I'm cuddling you so close I just pray you won't get to bug to soon and I try to capture this very picture of you in my mind forever! There has never been a greater blessing than you ever in my life! I'm beyond blessed to have you as my daughter! If you can't tell mommy loves to dress you up with sparkles and bows but those things are just fun they aren't important! What is important is that you know no one in this world loves you more than your mommy and you daddy!! 
You were born to do amazing things! This I know without a doubt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment