Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brielle and her sleeping habits

08/22/13
 
Tonight Brielle you just wanted to sleep on mommy! So I let you! We cuddled all night and I loved every moment of it! Every time I tried to move you, you let out a good little scream like Sony you dare put me in my own bed! I wouldn't dream of upsetting you. A mother's job is to keep her little ones happy and to teach them how to be good people! I know with you I will do both! You are the sweetest baby! The best thing about you is you only want me most of the time! Makes mommy feel so good:) we are going to be best friends! And I will always remember these sweet moments when we cuddled all night and the world seemed to stop for just a moment to let me be with you! 
You can't get any more perfect... This I am positive about!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment