Friday, October 25, 2013

Late nights

Sometimes at 3am when the world is so quiet and its just you and me up my love I hear your sweet breath and I see your soft face and I believe I'm in heaven! You are sound asleep next to me and your daddy is next to you and I truly believe this is heaven! You are perfect in every way with your sweet cheeks and you adorable nose and like I said I believe I'm in heaven! Life is so unreal with you in it! I'm your biggest fan your greatest admirer and ill always be your closest friend! I want nothing but the best for you and I realize success comes with its own set of failures but you are beautiful and bright and full of so much light that you will succeed! When I was younger before I met your daddy I wondered what my life would be like! Who your daddy would be and what you my angel would be and I cannot tell you how wonderful you are! As you are sleeping next beside me I realize who I am, who I want to be and how amazingly blessed I am with your love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment