Sunday, October 20, 2013

My little Elle

It's pretty amazing how Brielle and I have become quite the best friends! She depends on me and I depend on her! Some would think she depends on me more than I depend on her but they would be wrong! Although she may depend on me for her next meal or to make sure she is nice and clean, one day she will be self efficient because well, I will teach her to be. You don't have children to keep them locked up in your care forever, however as a parent that will always be a tempting thought. Considering the world seems to harsh for the precious baby you love so much. But when raising a child you hope they become successful and bring light to others. For Brielle I hope she find happiness in whatever that may be and that she makes this world a better place. My job is to love her and to teach her how to love others! She is only 2 weeks old and our little world together is so small for now but I know she will grow and as she does she will have many new opportunities in her life and as much as I want to keep her at 7lbs wrapped in my arms I know that is not where her happiness will lie, and as a parent it's no longer about your own personal happiness but all about my sweet children's' and the funny thing is as your children are happy, in exchange you as a parent could not be happier to see them have so much joy! I am so blessed and so overjoyed to be this perfect Angels mother! Nothing in my life has meant more to me! She really is my sunshine and I cannot believe The Lord trust me enough with such a beautiful creation as her! I promise you Brielle I will always do the best I can at being your mom! On another note Brielle had her first bath the other day. She pretty much lives bath time. Can you tell by her face?!
I love this girl with all that I am!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment